Cloud Mobile Forms is a cloud-based system that manages all day-to-day inspections and maintenance routines, communications, record-keeping and task tracking between field workforce, contractors, employees and office staff. Our solution runs on regular smartphones connected to cloud secure servers, so users can access their data and their authorized functions from anywhere, using only a web browser and their login name and password. In addition, eSurvey intelligently and conveniently integrates into your own back-office system for critical events, providing a technology edge for increased controls (emergency phone message broadcast service, barcode scanning for assets management, signature capture, auto-dialers, etc. )
- Enter and modify inspection forms remotely to share with field teams
- Customized, multiple form capabilities: outdoor, facility, marketing inspections, etc.
- Service and repair checklists on the device, with look-up tables to save time
- Request quotations from your contractors in Real Time
- Capture signatures on forms
- Add photos into forms
- Add Time and GPS location stamp functions
- Monitor all field activities and data entries in real-time with the web dashboard!
Users can register an incident or maintenance request, indicating if it needs to be forwarded to an employee or outside person, add comments, capture pictures, location, voice recording and check statuses of their purpose and nature of the inspection.
Users can simply and easily capture and submit pictures using their phone's camera. The images are maintained in Zoho Creator within the online system, which can then be attached to the appropriate inspection report or RFQ.
Designated users will be provided with the ability to review inspection reports quickly, resulting in faster processing of security claims.
Managers, and supervisors will now be able to simply log-in to Zoho Creator mobile website and access data in real time.
You can always customize this solution to your specific needs and connect with your workers or contractors and collaborate on the collected information in Real Time.