When businesses deal with complex decisions, complex processes or competitive pressures, more and more of them rely on business intelligence software tools to provide a comprehensive analysis of the issue and help them make fast, informed and, one hopes, smarter decisions.
As the latest evolution of the knowledge management and data mining disciplines, the business intelligence (BI) field has been heating up, reaching “top priority” status in the mind of CIOs in the last couple of years, according industry analysts.
Now that many BI platforms are in place, it’s time for the technology to prove its business value. A new crop of BI SaaS based tools, such as ZOHO Reports , are making it easy to assemble data visualization in matter of minutes and empowering corporation to deliver business insights and act upon, easier than ever. As BI and analytics tools become more powerful and user-friendly, they are likely to become more indispensable to executives eager to find operational efficiencies, savings and effective strategic decision-making tools.
With the eSurvey platform, your mobile business intelligence applications can:
- Integrate your captured data directly with ZOHO Reports for BI reporting
- Access complex information in real-time from any number of corporate systems
- Display data visually, using a wide range of charting and graphing options
- Update presentation interface on the fly with no need for coding or redeployment
- Empower executives with the ability to keep tabs on all facets of business
- Allow managers to instantly view the latest operations and performance data
- Provide sales reps with quick access to customer and order information
- Enable compliance officers and branch managers to approve new accounts and transaction requests
- Ensure team and business alignment
- Increase competitive advantage
- Operate at the speed of business
- Raise response time to “real-time”
- Focus on operational efficiency
Benefits eSurvey's customers have realized include:
- Increased productivity, accountability, efficiency and production
- More effective information sharing
- Enhanced performance insight and understanding
- Accelerated use of existing enterprise information